<div>Hi there,</div><div> </div><div>i have integrated the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.onbarcode.com/'>onbarcode-plugin</a> for birt in a j2ee-web-application</div><div>I am using the plugin with Birt 4.2.1 and I run the birt reports (as pdf) via an embedded birt engine. I am printing Data Matrix-Codes (with 33 characters and a size of ca. 20x20 mm)</div><div> </div><div>The particular birt report, in which i use the onbarcode, takes long (> 7 seconds) to generate the birt report. My first guess would be, that this might have something to do with the onbarcode. I did try to generate the pdf without the barcode and it takes less than a second to generate. So somehow the barcode-generation-process slows down the pdf-generation.</div><div> </div><div>Therefore my question is: Has anyone experienced a similar problem while using the plugin? Maybe konw issues with performance while using the onbarcode-plugin and generation barcodes in Birt Reports? can i optimize and adjust properties for the reports to perform faster? I did already ask the onbarcode-support, but they couldn't help...</div><div> </div><div>Thank you in advance for any hints or help.</div><div> </div><div>Marco</div>