Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Access dataset values from Optional Y Series Grouping
dshort1225
<p>I have an optional Y series grouping for fiscal year. The line chart displays 2 y series FY12 and FY13. I am trying to loop through both series data to find the largest value.</p><p> </p><p>I have no problem accessing the FY12 data using the following code in beforeGeneration:</p><p> </p><p>xAxis = chart.getBaseAxes()[0];</p><p>yAxis = chart.getOrthogonalAxes( xAxis, <strong class='bbc'>true</strong> )[0];</p><p>seriesDef = yAxis.getSeriesDefinitions().get(0);</p><p>runSeries = seriesDef.getRunTimeSeries()[0];</p><p>list = runSeries.getDataSet().getValues();</p><p>// traverse list to determine largest value</p><p> </p><p>I get "[color=rgb(178,34,34);]TypeError: Cannot call method "getSeriesDefinitions" of undefined[/color]" when trying to get the 2nd series using the following code:</p><p> </p><p>xAxis = chart.getBaseAxes()[0];</p><p> </p><p>yAxis0 = chart.getOrthogonalAxes( xAxis, <strong class='bbc'>true</strong> )[0];</p><p>yAxis1 = chart.getOrthogonalAxes( xAxis, <strong class='bbc'>true</strong>)[1];</p><p> </p><p>seriesDef0 = yAxis0.getSeriesDefinitions().get(0);</p><p>seriesDef1 = yAxis1.getSeriesDefinitions().get(0);</p><p> </p><p>runSeries0 = seriesDef0.getRunTimeSeries()[0];</p><p>runSeries1 = seriesDef1.getRunTimeSeries()[0];</p><p> </p><p>list0 = runSeries0.getDataSet().getValues();</p><p>list1 = runSeries1.getDataSet().getValues();</p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet