Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT PDF Customized font Render Issue
sr894
<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p>We have used three customized font in PDF .We have installed that font in Unix boxes .</p><p> </p><p>We are getting issue randomly while genration of pdf, Not able to reproduce the error in my local.Please find the logs .</p><p> </p><p>any comments from Birt Guru's.Your help will be appriciated.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>[31.10.13 17:46:34:337 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I load font config in wsjar:file:/opt/WAS80/profiles/AppServer01/installedApps/WASTEST_80_Intranet/UIt10.ear/lib/org.eclipse.birt.runtime-3.7.2.v20120214-1408.jar!/fontsConfig.xml cost 28ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:341 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/share/fonts/zh_CN/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:342 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in C:/windows/fonts cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:342 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:343 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/iso_8859_5/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:344 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/zh_CN.GB18030/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:344 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/ar/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:345 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/zh.GBK/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:346 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/tt cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:346 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/share/fonts/ko/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:347 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/truetype cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:348 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:350 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/X/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:351 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/hi_IN.UTF-8/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:352 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/OTF cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:352 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/iso_8859_15/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:353 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/iso_8859_13/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:354 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/share/fonts/ja/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:354 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:356 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in g:/WINNT/fonts cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:357 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in g:/windows/fonts cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:358 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:358 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/KOI8-R/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:359 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in e:/WINNT/fonts cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:360 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/zh_TW.BIG5/X11/fonts/TT cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:361 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/th_TH/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:361 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in e:/windows/fonts cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:362 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/iso_8859_8/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:364 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/euro_fonts/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:365 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/iso_8859_2/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:366 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/zh/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:366 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/share/fonts/zh_TW/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:367 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/zh_TW/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:372 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/share/fonts/truetype cost:4ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:373 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/ko.UTF-8/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:374 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/ko/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:375 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/ja/X11/fonts/TT cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:375 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/ru.ansi-1251/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:376 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/zh_HK.BIG5HK/X11/fonts/TT cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:377 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/share/fonts/default/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:378 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in f:/WINNT/fonts cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:378 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in f:/windows/fonts cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:379 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/iso_8859_9/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:380 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in d:/WINNT/fonts cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:382 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in C:/WINNT/fonts cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:382 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in d:/windows/fonts cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:383 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/iso_8859_7/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:411 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I load font config in wsjar:file:/opt/WAS80/profiles/AppServer01/installedApps/WASTEST_80_Intranet/UIt10.ear/lib/org.eclipse.birt.runtime-3.7.2.v20120214-1408.jar!/fontsConfig_linux.xml cost 4ms
[31.10.13 17:46:34:627 CET] 00000028 FontConfigRea I load font config in wsjar:file:/opt/WAS80/profiles/AppServer01/installedApps/WASTEST_80_Intranet/UIt10.ear/lib/org.eclipse.birt.runtime-3.7.2.v20120214-1408.jar!/fontsConfig_pdf.xml cost 4ms
[31.10.13 17:47:11:360 CET] 00000028 PageDeviceRen W <Null Message>
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.lowagie.text.pdf.CFFFontSubset.BuildSubrUsed(Unknown Source)
at com.lowagie.text.pdf.CFFFontSubset.BuildNewLGSubrs(Unknown Source)
at com.lowagie.text.pdf.CFFFontSubset.Process(Unknown Source)
at com.lowagie.text.pdf.TrueTypeFontUnicode.writeFont(Unknown Source)
at com.lowagie.text.pdf.FontDetails.writeFont(Unknown Source)
at com.lowagie.text.pdf.PdfWriter.addSharedObjectsToBody(Unknown Source)
at com.lowagie.text.pdf.PdfWriter.close(Unknown Source)
at com.lowagie.text.pdf.PdfDocument.close(Unknown Source)
at com.lowagie.text.Document.close(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.pdf.PDFPageDevice.close(PDFPageDevice.java:175)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.emitter.PageDeviceRender.end(PageDeviceRender.java:142)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.pdf.PDFRender.end(PDFRender.java:143)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.emitter.PageEmitter.end(PageEmitter.java:63)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.nLayout.LayoutEngine.end(LayoutEngine.java:345)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.CompositeContentEmitter.end(CompositeContentEmitter.java:65)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doRun(RunAndRenderTask.java:182)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.run(RunAndRenderTask.java:77)</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet