Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to order report parameters with Maximo?
cjm13905
<p>newbie. </p><p>We are BIRT 7.5.0.4</p><p> </p><p>I created a report, that has 2 parameters: Start_Date and End_Date.</p><p>That is the order I see them under the Reports Parameter in the Data Explorer tab.</p><p>When I run the report in BIRT preview, the parameters are prompted in that order as well.</p><p> </p><p>When I import the file in to Maximo, and run the report, the parameters are displayed</p><p>with End Date first then Start Date, which is illogical.</p><p> </p><p>How can I get the report, in Maximo, to display start date parameter first ?</p><p> </p><p>I tried to create a Parameter Group, and move the parms into the group, but then it would </p><p>not load into Maximo. I get and error that states : </p><p> </p><p>BMXAA5457E - The report import process failed. Verify the specified information is correct before proceeding again.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Any ideas are well appreciated.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bgbaird
<p>You might try BeginDate and EndDate. Sometimes Maximo objects sort ascending and you can't touch it anywhere.</p><p> </p><p>Brian</p>
micajblock
<p>I am not sure with the OOTB reports, but when using ERI, I can set the parameter order in report administration. See attached screenshot.</p>
cjm13905
<p>Thank you both. I tried the first suggestion (Alphabetical names) and it worked. I'll try the second suggestion next report.</p>