Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Radio Buttons Updates the Input Parameter at the Input page
tanthiamhuat
<p>At the Input page, I have a Input parameter, named Location. When user selects either Singapore, Bintan or Vietnam, I want the System Type to change accordingly, is it possible?
If yes, how do I implement it?
I attached the printscreen and different System Type for different locations.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
basaveswar.kureti
<p>Use Cascade parameters - <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://download.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/examples/reports/2.1/cascade/cascade.html'>http://download.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/examples/reports/2.1/cascade/cascade.html</a></p><p>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhFFwRwx11Q</p>
tanthiamhuat
<p>Not sure whether I am right or wrong.. I feel my needs here is not on the Cascading Parameters.</p><p>But on the Dynamic Pick List. That is, when the different location is selected via the Radio Button,</p><p>the System Type is updated accordingly at is input Parameter page.</p><p> </p><p>See attached printscreen.</p>
Sai krishna
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="tanthiamhuat" data-cid="121896" data-time="1383876925">
<div>
<p>Not sure whether I am right or wrong.. I feel my needs here is not on the Cascading Parameters.</p>
<p>But on the Dynamic Pick List. That is, when the different location is selected via the Radio Button,</p>
<p>the System Type is updated accordingly at is input Parameter page.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>See attached printscreen.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>Hello tanthiamhuat,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Me too having same type of requirement say need to change the parameter value as per the radio button selection. If you found any solution for such type of issue please please reply to me. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks a lot in Advance,</p>
<p>Sai</p>