Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
double entry table
pascal.ogil
<p>HEllo,</p><p> </p><p>I am wondering how to design a cross table containing in row "name of skill", in ligne "user name", and in cells the level of the user in the skill.</p><p> </p><p>I was attempting to do it with a datacube, but in summarize field, you have only the capacity to have numeric field because of aggregation (count, sum, max, last,...).</p><p> </p><p>In my mind you have one value for the couple skill/user to show in the table.</p><p> </p><p>Can you help me?</p><p> </p><p>thank you</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>When you use the "First" aggregation you can use any dataype field in the expression.</p>
pascal.ogil
<p>Indeed.</p><p> </p><p>Great! Thank you!</p>
pascal.ogil
<p>In fact, it doesn't work. You got for all users in this case, the first value. If the first value is 2, all users will have 2
</p>
micajblock
<p>Can you post sample data in CSV?</p>
pascal.ogil
<p>Here, it is a sample. (I rename in txt, because not allowed to upload csv file).</p><p> </p>
pascal.ogil
<p>I fixed my problem, it was data problem.</p><p>Thanks anyway</p>