Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Managing invokesubmit property with ERI
bgbaird
<p>We have ERI deployed against iServer11sp3 on Maximo 7.5.0.3</p><p> </p><p>In some reports, I want to pass the where clause, but in others, I need to open the parameter page for the user. I'm having an issue managing the invokesubmit property in the URL string.</p><p> </p><p>Case 1, Pass the Maximo where clause (This already works):</p><p><strong>where=<whereclause></strong>&<strong>invokesubmit=true</strong>&jobType=sync</p><p> </p><p>Case 2, Open the parameter page for the user:</p><p><strong>invokesubmit=false</strong>&jobType=sync</p><p> </p><p>Case 3, Pass the Maximo where clause AND allow user to select additional parameter choices:</p><p><strong>where=<whereclause></strong>&<strong>invokesubmit=false</strong>&jobType=sync</p><p> </p><p>Thanks, Brian</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>How do you know which case you need? Can you use an additional parameter to manage this and then use an if condition to sen the propert URL?</p>
bgbaird
<p>Hi Mica, I tried a couple of different methods.</p><p> </p><p>I tried a custom flag "report.invokesubmit", but couldn't get it to pass to customreport.jsp</p><p> </p><p>I also tried using "report.destinationfolder":</p><p>String invokesubmit = (String)request.getParameter("destinationfolder");</p><p>actionURL = ActuatePortal + "/executereport.do?__executablename=" + fullReportName + "&serverURL=" + ActuateServer + "&__vp=" + acvolume + "&where=" + where + "&userid=baseuser&password=<em>aaaaaaaa</em>&invokesubmit="+invokesubmit+"&jobType=sync";</p><p> </p><p>I also tried deploying a second ERI with its own jsp, and another report type "CUSTOM2".</p><p> </p><p>No joy.</p><p> </p><p>Brian</p>