<p>Hi everyone,</p><p> </p><p>This is my first post here and I am hoping someone will be kind enough to help me with this. I am still pretty new to BIRT and I can't seem to figure out how to pass data between two reports and use the data to populate additional datasets.</p><p> </p><p>My first report simply returns a list of survey names, based on whatever course a user inputs. That works just fine. But I then want to be able to have each suvey name linked to open a new report that will provide data, based on the survey name that was selcted. So the first report should push over the name of the selected survey to the new report and then that survey name should be used to query for additional info in another dataset.</p><p> </p><p>I tried searching around, but haven't found a good tutorial on how to do this. Sorry if I've missed something obvious, but I am a newb.</p><p> </p><p>Please help.

</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Dave</p>