Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multiselect listbox
janakiram
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I am using birt 3.2.22 version. I have added a reportparam type listbox to the report and able to populate the list box with required values. </p><p> </p><p>In listbox 'Edit parameter' page I had selected option 'Allow Multiple values' but in the UI I can not able to select multiple values from the list. The list box was showing like combo box. The css property 'multiple' was not set for the listbox.</p><p> </p><p>Am I doing any thing wrong here ? Can you please suggest me. I also need to pass multiple values (multiselect listbox selected values) from UI to the report. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Thank you</p><p>janakiram</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
janakiram
<p>I fixed the issue by modifying <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://grails.org/plugin/birt-report'>Birt-Report
plugin</a> code. I have added below line in BirtReportService.groovy. </p><p> </p><div> reportParams << 'multiValue' : param.scalarParameterType == 'multi-value'?true:false[/color]</div><div> ]</div><div> </div><div>In the UI, we can check weather param.multiValue true or not. Based on multiValue we can show dropdown or multi select list box.</div><div> </div><div>Still need to find the solution to pass multiple values selected in the UI to the report. </div><div> </div><div>Thanks,</div><div>janakriam</div>