Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
ToC with Table Group Header
Damian
<p>Hi there I have a table with some Table Group Headers as seen on the attachment, when I click on one of them I expect to go to this header of course ... but it doesnt work, always goes to the beginning of the table and doesnt change at all. Im using at local birt 4.2.2 and on server 4.2.2 as well. Any tips are welcome.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I don't know if it's a bug or not, but for BIRT OS, the TOC brings you to the page containing the header group, but don't scroll inside the page.</p><p> </p><p>For example, if you have group1, group2 on a page and group3 on another page. When you click on group1 or group2, you will be redirected to the top of page 1, if you click on group 3, you'll jump to page 2, but nothing more.</p><p> </p><p>tested with the last version of BIRT OS (4.3)</p><p> </p><p>With BIRT commercial, clicking on the TOC makes you jump to the page containing the header group AND scroll inside the page.</p>
Damian
<p>The report I have containts nearly 200 pages and ToC headers are on different pages.</p>