Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to break report in to two pages.
somashaker
<p>Hi All,</p><p>I am new to BIRT.I am working on BIRT 2.5.0 .</p><p>Now we are working on migrating crystal reports to BIRT reports.</p><p>My questions are</p><p>1)In my report there are 7 grids.I want to display 6 grids in one page and the last one (7th grid) in another page. Basically I want to ask how to break the report.</p><p> </p><p>2)Page n of m is not getting displayed properly when i deploy the report on my web application.</p><p> </p><p>3)How can I pass variables to report.I am able to do that in BIRT 3.7.2 .</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>1) 2 solutions.</p><p>* Select the grip n°6 and on the propertie sheet, choose page break > after > always</p><p>* Select the grip n°7 and on the propertie sheet, choose page break > before> always</p><p> </p><p>2) No idea. Can you upload your design</p><p> </p><p>3) What do you mean with variable ?</p><p> </p><p>BTW, 3.7.2 is the commercial version of BIRT. I don't understand which version of BIRT you're using</p>
somashaker
<p>Hi</p><p>Thanks for fast reply.</p><p> </p><p>I am using BIRT 2.5.0.</p><p> </p><p>variable means : I want to pass a value to report at runtime..I need to display that on report. i need to use that value in some computed columns.</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>the strange thing is that the current version for BIRT OS is 4.3. Maybe try to DL it from Birt Exchange</p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/get-birt/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/get-birt/</a></p><p> </p><p>What
didn't you use parameters? You can do what ever you want with it (in your SQL query, in a field....).</p>
somashaker
<p>Hi ,</p><p>sorry for late reply...</p><p>we can pass them as parameters but how we use thos values in computed columns of other datasets ?</p>