Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Export to excel using report engine API not working
Saggy123
<p>Hi guys</p><p> </p><p>I have created one report and trying to export that report using Report Engine API.</p><p>It gets downloaded but when we open its showing xml instead of actual data. </p><p> </p><p> following is code snippet which i am using.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div> EXCELRenderOption xlsOptions = new EXCELRenderOption(); </div><div> xlsOptions.setOutputFormat("xls");</div><div> response.setHeader(<span> </span>"Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=myExcel.xls");</div><div> xlsOptions.setOption(IRenderOption.EMITTER_ID, "org.uguess.birt.report.engine.emitter.xls");<span> </span></div><div> </div><div>Please Help me it`s very urgent because of this i am not able to proceed. </div><div> </div><div> </div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you try using the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://bitbucket.org/yaytay/spudsoft-birt-excel-emitters/src/e67f9d2539ed/SpudSoft BIRT Excel Emitters Tests/src/uk/co/spudsoft/birt/emitters/excel/tests'>spudsoft
emitter</a> and let me know what the results are? Take a look at <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/29545-ireportengine-with-spudsoft-excel-emitter-margin-constant-error/'>this
post</a> as well.</p>
msp
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I did the same that is mentioned in above comment.</p><p>Still I am getting the following exception:</p><p> </p><p>org.eclipse.birt.report.service.api.ReportServiceException: EmitterID org.uguess.birt.report.engine.emitter.xls for render option is invalid.</p><p> </p><p>I guess i am missing something here. Kindly help in this asap.</p><p>Thanx</p>