Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Facing problems in export to Excel
msp
<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I am new to Birt Report.</p><p>I have a requirement in which i have to export a BIRT export as an excel file.</p><p>I was able to export it but i got xml data along with desired data following with an exception:</p><p> </p><p>following is the code I am using </p><div> </div><div> EXCELRenderOption xlsOptions = new EXCELRenderOption(); </div><div> xlsOptions.setOutputFormat(format);</div><div> xlsOptions.setImageHandler(new HTMLServerImageHandler());<span> </span></div><div> xlsOptions.setOption(IRenderOption.EMITTER_ID, "org.uguess.birt.report.engine.emitter.xls");<span> </span></div><div> </div><div> </div><div>The stacktrace of exception i am getting is :</div><div> </div><div><div> </div><div>org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: EmitterID </div></div><div><div>org.uguess.birt.report.engine.emitter.xls for render option is invalid.</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.EngineTask.setupRenderOption(EngineTask.java:2022)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RenderTask$PageRangeRender.render(RenderTask.java:524)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RenderTask.render(RenderTask.java:294)</div><div>at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)</div><div>at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)</div><div>at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)</div><div>at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.multiaction.MultiActionController.invokeNamedMethod(MultiActionController.java:471)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.multiaction.MultiActionController.handleRequestInternal(MultiActionController.java:408)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.AbstractController.handleRequest(AbstractController.java:153)</div><div>at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor46.invoke(Unknown Source)</div><div>at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)</div><div>at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)</div><div>at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:309)</div><div>at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)</div><div>at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)</div><div>at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:89)</div><div>at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)</div><div>at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)</div><div>at $Proxy67.handleRequest(Unknown Source)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.handle(SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.java:48)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:774)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:719)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:644)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:560)</div><div>at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)</div><div>at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:563)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)</div><div>at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859)</div><div>at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:602)</div><div>at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)</div><div>at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)</div><div> </div><div>Birt version i am using with Eclipse indigo is 3.7.2</div><div> </div><div> </div><div>Kindly help as its urgent.</div><div>Thanx in advance.</div></div><div> </div><div> </div><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msp
<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I am new to Birt Report.</p><p>I have a requirement in which i have to export a BIRT export as an excel file.</p><p>I was able to export it but i got xml data along with desired data following with an exception:</p><p> </p><p>following is the code I am using </p><div> </div><div> EXCELRenderOption xlsOptions = new EXCELRenderOption(); </div><div> xlsOptions.setOutputFormat("xls");</div><div> xlsOptions.setImageHandler(new HTMLServerImageHandler());<span> </span></div><div> xlsOptions.setOption(IRenderOption.EMITTER_ID, "org.uguess.birt.report.engine.emitter.xls");<span> </span></div><div> </div><div> </div><div>The stacktrace of exception i am getting is :</div><div> </div><div><div> </div><div>org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: EmitterID </div></div><div><div>org.uguess.birt.report.engine.emitter.xls for render option is invalid.</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.EngineTask.setupRenderOption(EngineTask.java:2022)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RenderTask$PageRangeRender.render(RenderTask.java:524)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RenderTask.render(RenderTask.java:294)</div><div>at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)</div><div>at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)</div><div>at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)</div><div>at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.multiaction.MultiActionController.invokeNamedMethod(MultiActionController.java:471)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.multiaction.MultiActionController.handleRequestInternal(MultiActionController.java:408)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.AbstractController.handleRequest(AbstractController.java:153)</div><div>at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor46.invoke(Unknown Source)</div><div>at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)</div><div>at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)</div><div>at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:309)</div><div>at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)</div><div>at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)</div><div>at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:89)</div><div>at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)</div><div>at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)</div><div>at $Proxy67.handleRequest(Unknown Source)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.handle(SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.java:48)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:774)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:719)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:644)</div><div>at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:560)</div><div>at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)</div><div>at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:563)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)</div><div>at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)</div><div>at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859)</div><div>at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:602)</div><div>at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)</div><div>at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)</div><div> </div><div>Birt version i am using with Eclipse indigo is 3.7.2</div><div> </div><div> </div><div>Kindly help as its urgent.</div><div>Thanx in advance.</div></div><div> </div><div> </div><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
msp
<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p>Here i am attaching one sample .rptdesign(sample_report.rptdesign) and .xls file that was generated using the same rptdesign file.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Kindly help in this.</p><p> </p><p>Thanx in advance</p>