Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
detail line field not wrapping and is truncating
cjm13905
<p>I have a BIRT 3.7.1 report.</p><p>The detail line includes a description.</p><p>All of my other reports, if the description is too long to be displayed, it just creates a new line with the</p><p>remainder of the description.</p><p> </p><p>In this report, it appears to try to create a new line, but you only see the tip top of the letters of the</p><p>second line.</p><p> </p><p>I copied the problem report from one that works, so I don't know what the issue may be.</p><p>I check the description properties on a good report against the bad report, and everything appears</p><p>to be the same.</p><p> </p><p>Any help is appreciated.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>It looks like the rptdesign didn't attach, can you reattach it please?</p>