Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
External JS serverside file load multiple times
ShlomiW
<p>Hi all,</p><p> </p><p>I have noticed that my server-side JS file is been loaded many time for a single report.</p><p>Actually it's look like the number of times that the file is loaded it's equal to the number of parameters in the report + 1 when I run the report AS HTML</p><p>and it's equal to (the number of parameters in the report multiple by 4) + 2 when the report is viewed with the Viewer .</p><p> </p><p>As you can see in the attached report (
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ShlomiW
<p><span>Does anyone has any ideas why this happens or what can I do in order to prevent it (except of using less parameters)?</span></p>
ShlomiW
<p>Any Ideas anyone? Do I need to open a bug for this issue?</p>