<p>A very sad surprise... My graphs worked flawlessly in the Birt preview pane, but when came time to test it in the actual setting, they didn't appear!

Actually, I could see them flash one by one and then dissapear... Turns out the problem only happens in firefox! If I get an image URL such as:</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">http://192.168.0.227:8080/reports/preview?__sessionId=20131113_101518_544&__imageid=custom183b2711425204081410.png</pre><p>And display it in IE or Chrome, it works, if I do the same for firefox, nothing appears and I get:</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">[10:27:24.325] GET http://192.168.0.227:8080/reports/preview?__sessionId=20131113_101518_544&__imageid=custom183b2711425204081410.png [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 1ms][10:27:24.267] The character encoding of the plain text document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the file needs to be declared in the transfer protocol or file needs to use a byte order mark as an encoding signature. @ http://192.168.0.227:8080/reports/preview?__sessionId=20131113_101518_544&__imageid=custom183b2711425204081410.png</pre><p>If I save the image via Chrome/IE and then open the saved image in Firefox, it works. Research turned up others with PNG issues with Firefox, but no fix that I could find... Any ideas? Thanks!</p><p> </p><p>Oh, using Birt v3.7.0.</p>