Image DPI

bgall117
bgall117 Member
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p>I am having an issue with the quality of the images in my report design. If I change the image dpi for the report, all of the images shrink. Is it possible to change the dpi of an image in my header only but not the rest of the images in the report?</p>

Comments

• <p>I don't think you can change the DPI for one image, you can only adjust the DPI for the entire report.  There might be a property for the image item in the API docs though.  If I find it I'll let you know.</p>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • <p>Thanks.  The images that we are using have a poor quality when in the BIRT reports, but have good quality when just viewing them.  Do you know of a way that we can get the images to not have a poor quality when generated in the report?</p>
  • <p>Are you using the images in an image item?  You might have more control over them if you use a text item and switch it to HTML.  Then you can use whatever HTML or JavaScript that you'd need.</p>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • Our fax image quality is terrible. I am not a coder, not a developer, I am just a tech that needs this image cleaned up. We use Adobe PDF.

How do I go about that, please?