Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Export Data function not working for larger report results
kathyJ
<p>Hello,</p><p>I'm currently using BIRT Report Designer Release Build: 4.2.2 and we are having an issue using the Export Data function recently after our result set increased in size to export to a csv file. The issue only happens on the larger results, smaller results work fine.</p><p> </p><p>It's a simple extract report which has 21,000 rows with 9 columns. When I create the csv directly from the SQL the size of the output it creates is 4MB. When I try and do the "Export Data" on this, a progress bar is displayed for maybe 3 seconds then it goes away and nothing else is displayed. I'm currently not seeing any errors in the logs.</p><p> </p><p>Also of note with this particular report, when I try to "Export Report" we get a screen that say "Page not authorized". But when the report is smaller, everything works fine.</p><p> </p><p>This appears to perform the same on various IE & Firefox browsers so not sure if it's browser related or not.</p><p> </p><p>Any suggestions are appreciated.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you try this with 4.3.1?</p>