Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to link database from SQLyog to BIRT Eclipse
DarkSilver
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Hi guys, I am new to BIRT. Can you all please teach me on how to link database from SQLyog to BIRT Eclipse? I have created a store procedure in SQLyog but now I am confused on how to display the data in BIRT Report.</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I am sorry if there are anything wrong, I am really blurred now. Please help me. Thank you.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DarkSilver
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Hi guys, I am new to BIRT. Can you all please teach me on how to link database from SQLyog to BIRT Eclipse? I have created a store procedure in SQLyog but now I am confused on how to display the data in BIRT Report.</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I am sorry if there are anything wrong, I am really blurred now. Please help me. Thank you.</p>
mwilliams
<p>Did you solve this already? Or are you still stuck?</p>
mwilliams
<p>From the looks of it, you'll just need to use a standard JDBC datasource and be sure to point to your MySQL driver jar when setting up your datasource.</p>
DarkSilver
<p>Dear William, </p><p> </p><p>I have solved the above problem but now I have new problem.</p><p> </p><p>
mwilliams
<p>If you use the web viewer instead of the preview tab, can you see the report?</p>
DarkSilver
<p>At that time, I also couldn't view my report on the web viewer but I had already solved the problem.</p><p>It was because I installed AVAST anti-virus, I am not sure why, maybe they are not compatible.</p><p>After I uninstalled it, the preview and web viewer all are working already.</p><p>Thank you for your time.</p>
mwilliams
<p>Great. Glad it's working again. Let us know whenever you have BIRT questions.
</p>