Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
line chart remove second Y axis series space
rk1981
<p>Hi All,</p><p>I'm working on line chart, in that I've two Y axis series on both the sides. But I want to display only one series in legend. So Using script I've disabled the second series. But I'm getting the space for series two. Please see the screen shot attached. </p><p>Can some on tell me how to remvoe this space from legend.</p><p>Tnx in advance.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>You could move the legend to the bottom or build a legend outside of the chart placing the chart in a grid and the external legend in a cell above it.</p>
rk1981
<p>Hi Kclark, thanks for your replay and quick solution. I got it.</p><p>I've some other problem like in my apppliation, I aligned the chart legend labels by using java script in</p><p><strong>beforeRenderin( gcs, icsc ) </strong>function<strong>. If I runthe report using Web Viwer </strong>Chart legend is working fine,<strong> but if I export to pdf then, the alignment and all readjusted and overlaped the legend labels</strong>. I have attached the sample report in this post. </p><p>can you plese hlep me out. how to fix in pdf too?</p>