Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt Chart truncated while exporting to pdf
Bipulendra Tiwari
<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p>I have a birt report in which I am displaying some data in a chart. I am using auto layout. I have defined the width of chart as 40 cm so it does not fit in one page. </p><p> </p><p>When I view the report in Web Viewer and export is as pdf, the chart gets truncated from right (when export option is selected as "auto"). When I change the option to "Fit to whole page" or "Actual Size", the complete chart gets exported.</p><p> </p><p>I am trying to achieve the same using the genReport.sh shell script file (present in birt-runtime) where I pass multiple parameters like output-format, target-file etc. The pdf file generated as a result is truncated. </p><p> </p><p>How can I generate the complete chart in pdf? Is there any option which can be passed while calling the shell scipt?</p><p> </p><p>Please help.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>I haven't tested it yet but it sounds like you'd need to change the width of your masterpage so the entire chart appears in your PDF.</p>