<p>Hi, I have a bar chart. I inserted the bar chart in a table so I can group it according to section Id and domain Id, my source is from <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://enterprisesmartapps.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/birt-generate-a-separate-chart-for-each-group-value/'>here</a>. It is working well and sorted but not on the last 2 items.</p><p>the difference of the 2 items from the others is that it belongs to the same domain id but different section id. </p><p>My problem is I need it to sort according to item no and section id. right now, both are not achieved.</p><p>ex data.</p><p>[domain 1, sect 1, item1]</p><p>[domain 2, sect 2, item1]</p><p><strong>[domain 3, sect 3, item3]</strong></p><p><strong>[domain 3, sect 4, item4]</strong></p><p> </p><p>I have sorted the table, tried adding another table that binds to the chart instead of making the dataset as the charts direct data source. I have also sorted the table but none solved it. any clue? thanks.</p><p> </p><p>see attached pic.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>