Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Tririga BIRT
RBAAK2
<p>Couple of questions</p><p> </p><p>I am using the direct connect to the DB for reporting. In the documentation it says it bypasses some security. Do you have a general overview of this security and how it could possibly be implemented through BIRT?</p><p> </p><p>Also the List Box Parameter type will not work for multi-select? When I set the parameter in the dataset to this type of parameter it has a warning 'If a user sets multiple values for the report parameter, the data set parameter uses only the first value' (attached screenshot). Will this stay this way?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you reattach the screenshot? When using the multiselect I think it stores the value in the parameter as a comma separated list. Try running eclipsec.exe and output the contents of your parameter using Packages.java.lang.System.out.println(param["someParam"]) you can then later separate this list into an ArrayList to work with.</p>