Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Top N filter doesn´t work with too much data
kaw
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I have a report with a table and a Top 10 Filter in one of the groups. Everything works fine if I only read the first 6743 rows of the db2table. When I try to read more rows the Top 10 Filter doesn´t work anymore. I don´t get an error or something, the Filter simply doesn´t work anymore and the report shows all the values without filtering.</p><p> </p><p>Is this a general problem?</p><p> </p><p>I hope, someone can help me!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>What version are you using? If you're trying to filter that much data I would suggest filtering the data in your query to boost the performance of your report.</p>
kaw
<p>I´m using the eclipse-plugin version 3.7.2.v20120213.</p><p> </p><p>I want to use the Top 10 Filter after grouping and using another filter. So I would have to do all this directly in the query... that´s not really what I wanted to do...</p>