Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart legend items width
rk1981
<p>Hi All,</p><p>I'm working on BIRT line chart. I've maximum 11 legend label items in my chart, each label has different size, so it will display the legend items by default width. But I want to display the legend items as same column width for all the items. I resoloved this issue in beforerendering method but its failed in pdf. This should work in web viewr and pdf as well.</p><p>Can some one can help me out.</p><p>Attached sample report also sample output screen shot.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Are you rendering directly to PDF from the designer or are you opening the web viewer first and then exporting to PDF?</p>
rk1981
<p>Thanks for your replay KClark, Actually in both the cases it is failing. I already attached the sample report, you can see the same.</p><p>Can you help out how to fix this issue with any different scripting to be supporting in Web Viewer and PDF?</p>