Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Help with Font Sizing
cjm13905
<p>We have Maximo which uses BIRT.</p><p>It came with a bunch of canned reports.</p><p>Some of which use a font size of 7 points for their data.</p><p>This is too small for older eyes.</p><p>I want to increase them to 10. </p><p>I know I can go into each field and increase to 10, but is there a way to </p><p>do the entire report at once ?</p><p> </p><p>Where in BIRT can I set default sizes, so that when I create a new report</p><p>the font is set to 10 ?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
<p>edit the ....reportsbirtlibrariesMaximoSystemLibrary.rptlibrary</p><p><themes><br />
<theme name="maximoTheme" id="7"><br />
<styles><br />
<style name="report" id="260"><br />
<property name="backgroundColor">#FFFFFF</property><br />
<property name="fontFamily">"Verdana", "Arial", sans-serif</property><br />
[color=#ff0000;]<property name="fontSize">10</property>[/color]<br />
<property name="color">#000000</property><br />
<property name="marginTop">0pt</property><br />
<property name="marginLeft">0pt</property><br />
<property name="marginBottom">0pt</property><br />
<property name="marginRight">0pt</property><br />
</style></p>
micajblock
<p>Actually is uses a style X-Small in the maximoTheme. I would edit this using the user interface and then you need to republish the library to Maximo.</p>
cjm13905
<p>mblock, where/how do you edit the maximo theme and republish ?</p>