Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Passing an Integer into a Stored Procedure call
nt4boy
<p>Hi,</p><p>SQL database</p><p>I've a stored procedure that I can call in a Birt Stored Procedure dataset</p><p>{call proc (2603}</p><p>And, I get the expected data in my preview.</p><p> </p><p>I've a data set with a parameter and one of the resultant columns contains the list of Integers.</p><p>I've a second dataset, with an additional parameter.</p><p> </p><p>When I join these two datasets on a common key and the parameters are processed, the preview will have only one line as the output, and the ID column will have the integer 2603 (say).</p><p> </p><p>How do I pass this resultant output to my stored procedure call please?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nt4boy
<p>So, its the wrong approach.</p><p> </p><p>Simple answer was to write another stored proc that includes the extra database joins that I was failing to pass the results from in Birt.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks for your help.</p><p> </p><p>Case closed.</p>