Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Space between tables in Birt for PDF
Damian
<p>I have 1 table and according to the database(group header), the table multiplies itself, usually it is only 1 and sometimes 2, 2 tables fit in 1 page but now I have a rare situation; 4 tables. After the headline all blank, next page 3 tables, following page 1 table. I would like to leave some space after each table so they don't have to be sticked to each other and can be separated like : Headline + 2 tables and then next page 2 tables. I inserted a group footer, this inserted a new line between the tables but still not enough, I need maybe like 3-4 lines to accomplish this. Any tips are welcome.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet