Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Visibility
TheShadraq
<p>I am using BIRT 232. I realize this is old and outdated but it is a requirement for my customer so I'm dealing...</p><p> </p><p>WIthin this rather robust report are a series of Visibility checks. Most of these checks verify if a certain object has a certain value and if so show/hide.</p><p> </p><p>The problem with this is that even though visibility is set to <em><strong>false</strong></em>, the height of that section remains. As a consequence, A report could have 5 pages of which 2 are blank.</p><p> </p><p>I verified all of the page breaks and there is only 1 ... that of the final page is always a full page.</p><p> </p><p>So my question is: How do I ensure that if a row has visibility of <strong><em>false </em></strong>... that the height is set to zero (0) and does not affect the overall report.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Shadraq</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Where are you setting the visibility. If you are setting to the whole row (grid or table) there should be no object in HTML.</p>
TheShadraq
<p>*most* are on the row. there are a few that are hidden in the grids...</p>
micajblock
<p>Well I guess then it has to do with those that are hidden in grids.</p>