Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
filter the data cube summary field based on variable content?
thelcd
<p>Hi all,</p><p> </p><p>I've a data cube that presents data as expected.</p><p> </p><p>The datacube is descibed in the attached datacube_outline.jpg.</p><p> </p><p>It basically has 3 summary fields: KEYVAL, KEYVALNUM, AGGKEYVAL</p><p> </p><p>That I need to chose to display.</p><p>At the moment I display all 3 fields, but depending on a particular variable value, I would only like to display 1.</p><p> </p><p>The datacacube_preview.jpg shows the 3 columns in the report outline.</p><p>Is there a way to not display cube fields dynamically based on input?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>You should be able to hide a column in the crosstab if you get the element id of the cell/row you are wanting to hide and then use some script like this in the onPrepare() of the crosstab</p><div><pre class="_prettyXprint">function onPrepareCrosstab( crosstab, reportContext ) { reportContext.getDesignHandle().getElementByID(23).setStringProperty("width","0px");}</pre></div>