Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
want a xlsx report in 4.3 version
sangram
<div>Hi,</div><div> </div><div>I am using Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 4.3.1 version. I am able to generate a report in xlsx format but whole report data is coming in a single cell. But I want like xls format means each data should display in different cell. Please find the attached file for differentiate. and header and footer part is not coming perfectly.</div><div> </div><div>Could you please response for this issues ?</div><div> </div><div>Can we generate the xlsx format report in 3.7.1 version ?</div><div> </div><div>Regards,</div><div>Pankaja</div><div> </div><div> </div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you recreate this with the sample DB and attach the rptdesign?</p>
sangram
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I have attached the rpt file which belongs to previous mail attached report. Please check the rpt and let me know.</p><p> </p><p>As you suggested, I need to connect with sample db. But I am using txt file which come from others. I don't have DB connection details.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Regards,</p><p>Pankaja</p>
sangram
<p>Hi [color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Clark,[/color]</p><p> </p><p>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Could you please response my mail ASAP.[/color]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Thanks,[/color]</p><p>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Pankaja[/color]</p>