Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT viewer integration on jetty server
sudhansu
<p>Dear All,</p><p> </p><p>Our project have Wicket, BIRT and Jetty set up.</p><p>We are good with generating BIRT report through RE API.</p><p> </p><p>A recent need is to generate report through viewer. </p><p>I am unable to set up viewservlet on jetty server. However it is running fine on tomcat.</p><p> </p><p>On jetty when I am providing the URL to the report file like(<host>/frameset?__report=test_report.rptdesign)</p><p>it is showing a blank page with out any content.</p><p> </p><p>Have modified the WEB-INF/web.xml and folder structures as it is in tomact.</p><p> </p><p>Can not find any resource, on how to install BIRT viewer on jetty server.</p><p> </p><p>Any help will be greatly appreciated.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p>Sudhansu</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>I've not done it myself, but the internal server in the designer is Jetty, so possibly looking at the source will help. If I run into time, I can take a closer look, too.</p>