<p><span style="font-size:14px;">Hi everybody,</span></p><p> </p><p>we are using BIRT for designing reports for our companywide JIRA-Issuetracking-Tool.</p><p>We are working with a database copy of our JIRA instance (Data Source in BIRT).</p><p> </p><p>We want to provide global reports of overall projects in JIRA. So I created a first Dataset with a SQL-Statement, that contains all information about our projects in JIRA. But every user should have only a view of his/her projects.</p><p>Therefore I created a (report-)parameter which gives me the currentUser, who calls a report (--> that works fine). In the next step I set up a second Dataset with a SQL-Statement that matches this currentUser with his/her projects in JIRA. After that I want to use this information to filter out these projects and show a report only based on these projects (would be nice, if there were for each project an extra table or diagram). In both Datasets (global and user-based) exists a column with projectnames, which should be used for matching.</p><p> </p><p>I've read about scripting an array which can be used for that, but me skills with Java (or Javascript) are very limited

.</p><p> </p><p><strong><em>My problem in brief:</em></strong></p><ul class='bbc'><li>2 Datasets:<ul class='bbc'><li>a first one with information about overall projects in JIRA</li><li>a second one with the information about CurrentUser an his/her projects in JIRA</li></ul></li><li>What I need:<ul class='bbc'><li>Filter out the appropriate projects in the first dataset with the information of the second dataset.</li><li>A separate tabel/diagramm for each project in the report (nice to have

)</li></ul></li></ul><p> </p><p>Hope someone could help me. Many thanks in advance

</p><p> </p><p>Marco Altpeter</p><p>(Employee of CompuGroup Medical)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>