Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
custom event email
karlaeli
<p>Hi!</p><p> </p><p>I am trying to create a custom event where, after a job completion, the event would run and check a certain e-mail from an external web service.</p><p>I know I can create a web service and then link it to the custom event but I am not sure about this kind of event where I am not the administrator of the web service.</p><p>Thank u!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Are you running open source or commercial. I think there is something like this in commercial but if your in open source you could write some class to execute after the report has been rendered. Are you generating the report using the API or having the user view the report via the webviewer?</p>