Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
form API init
MattP
I can't find the documentation on this, I know I have seen it before though....
When the form is loaded, I want to hide items. Then, based on an item selection, show it. I know how to show / hide, I can't remember how to have its visability set to flase when the form opens. Isn't there an init function or something.
Thanks
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
Any javascript you use that is not in a function will get executed when the form loads. Typically, most people create an init function that contains all of the initialization stuff and then call that function as the last line in their javascript. That way you can be sure all of the script has loaded before executing anything, e.g.:
function init()
{
// do some initialization stuff
}
// other function/variable definitions
// Ok, everything's loaded, call init
init();
Jonathon
Interwoven Architecture Consultant
MattP
Argh. I should have known that. Thanks for your help. Worked.
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA