Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table not centered when exporting/printing to PDF
rbguy
<p>Hello,</p><p> I have a simple report that consists of a centered label, a centered table, and another centered label at the bottom. It looks great in preview and the web viewer. The problem is, when printing or exporting to PDF, the labels stay centered but the table doesn't. The table is left justified.</p><p> </p><p> Any ideas on how to keep the table centered when printing to PDF?</p><p>Thanks!</p><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>What version of BIRT are you running? Can you recreate this with the sample DB so I can test it on my end?</p>
rbguy
<p>kclark, thanks for the reply. I am running version 4.3.1. I created a report using the sample data that is doing the exact same thing, however, I am having trouble uploading it. It's only 22KB but I am getting the message "The server returned an error during upload"</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I will try a little later to attach it.</p><p> </p>
rbguy
<p>I am still unable to upload my design to this post. It says there is an error but doesn't say what the error is. Any ideas on why this is happening? Thanks</p>
rbguy
<p>Looks like I can now attach it.</p>