Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Conditional Cross Tab Measure Cell Highlight
hnjgsy
<p>I am trying to apply highlight to cross tab Measure based on the value of another data element in the dataset. In order to make the data element available in the cross tab highlight Expression Builder, I added the data element to the cross tab (and hiding it). When I use the data element which is now available in the Expression Builder to apply background highlight to the measure, it does not work. I am out of options and hoping for suggestions and other options to make this work. Thanks</p><p> </p><p>Specific Details of the Cross Tab:</p><p> </p><p>Row Dimension; Workorder Number</p><p>Column Dimension: Job Task</p><p>Measure: Start/Finish Dates</p><p>Need to highlight Dates depending on Start and Finish Dates. Condition values are R, Y and G contained in Date Color data element.</p><p>After adding Date Color as Summary field of crosstab (and hiding it), created highlight rules for Measure Cell.</p><p>For example: Date Color == "R" background highlight set to Red.</p><p>It is not working.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet