Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Large application Layout and Font size occaisional errors!!
Jim Phelps
<p>We have a large application runing on multiple threads and are occaisionally getting errors in our PDF files.</p><p> </p><p>We have a bank OCR line that in 4 times out of 830 was created too far to the right to be scanned.</p><p> </p><p>Once out of 830 invoices the OCR-A font size was actually reduced !!</p><p> </p><p>Please advise if you have experienced BIRT creating errors such as these in your reports.</p><p> </p><p>We are running multiple threads in Java Batch.</p><p> </p><p>Thank You,</p><p> </p><p>Jim</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>I doubt it'd be something in the design but it wouldn't hurt to look at it. Can you post your rptdesign?</p>
Jim Phelps
<p>I've attachedit below.</p><p> </p><p>I removed some logo's in case you see a dangling reference.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks for taking a look.</p><p> </p><p>I haven't noticed it occurring again; however, we haven't run it from Java Batch again yet.</p>
Jim Phelps
<p>... and now it's attached...</p>
kclark
<p>Thanks for the report. I'm taking a look now. I'll let you know what I find.</p>