Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCRVpath
System
Hi,
Is it possible to find DCRVpath using formAPI when i am creading DCR first time ?
I want to find out virtual path in onLoad Event
parent.gDCRVPath??
when i am creating DCR first time it is showing blank. If i opened existing DCR's it is returning the path.
Is there any way to find out Vpath when creating new DCR.I want to the category name?
Thanx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
MattP
I think you would need to incorporate a callout, as I think that value is stored in the environment variables. So on load, do a callout that gets the value the do what you want with it.
There may be an easier way....not sure
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA