Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Download resport as pdf
Madhu Sudhan C S
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>We have a web application and want to download the report as pdf on click of button.</p><p>Can you please tell me how to download the report as pdf from report design file?</p><p> </p><p>Regards,</p><p>--Madhu C S</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
fmakwsi
<p>read:</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Simple_Execute_(BIRT)_2.1'>http://wiki.eclipse.org/Simple_Execute_(BIRT)_2.1</a> its
not the latest but you can build it easily for the new version aswell :-) </p>
Madhu Sudhan C S
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>The above link says how to generate reports from server side.</p><p>I am looking at integrating from client side. </p><p>For ex we have parameters like __format to control report format.</p><p>There is also parameter '__asattachment' which is by default false.</p><p>If I set the this parameter true for /iv servlet i am able to download report as PDF.</p><p>I am unable to set this parameter as true for /frameset servlet.</p><p>Can you please help me in this regard.</p><p> </p><p>Regards,</p><p>--Madhu C S</p>