<p>Hi Team,</p><p> </p><p>I am facing issues while showing chart on browser using BIRT runtime.</p><p>Same exceptions are coming in case of HTML5 or PNG chart types.</p><p> </p><p>Steps to reproduce:</p><p> </p><p>1. Create chart in BIRT Designer</p><p>2. View in Actuate Viewer (browser)</p><p> </p><p>Got following error:</p><p><span>org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "xmlns" bound to namespace "<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.w3.org/2000/xmlns/'>http://www.w3.org/2000/xmlns/</a>" was already specified for element "Envelope". </span></p><p> </p><p>In case I execute the report using java program and BIRT runtime and try to run/render the HTML I get following exception:</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>[color=#ff0000;]Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri 'null' not found. (file:///C:/Users/ta007sh/workspace/runreportsample/test.chart, 1, 31)<br />
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createObjectByType(XMLHandler.java:1314)<br />
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createTopObject(XMLHandler.java:1475)<br />
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.processElement(XMLHandler.java:1026)<br />
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.startElement(XMLHandler.java:1008)<br />
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.startElement(XMLHandler.java:719)<br />
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)<br />
at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(Unknown Source)<br />
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)<br />
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$ContentDispatcher.scanRootElementHook(Unknown Source)<br />
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)<br />
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)<br />
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)<br />
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)<br />
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)<br />
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)<br />
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)<br />
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(Unknown Source)<br />
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLLoadImpl.load(XMLLoadImpl.java:175)<br />
... 29 more<br />
Dec 18, 2013 6:15:54 PM org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor.DataSourceQuery execute<br />
INFO: ODA query execution time: 6 ms<br />
Dec 18, 2013 6:15:54 PM org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryResults getResultIterator<br />
INFO: ODI query execution: 46 ms<br />
Dec 18, 2013 6:15:54 PM org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.DataEngineImpl shutdown<br />
INFO: Data Engine lifetime: 969 ms<br />
All went well. Closing program![/color]<br />
</p><p>What am I missing?</p><p> </p><p>Regards</p><p>Tapan</p>