Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Column Page Break issue on a crosstab
Jay1238
<div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">I tried column area page break on a crosstab - All combinations - Before-auto + After-auto; Before-Auto + After-Always - nothing seemed to have worked ...</div><div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"> </div><div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">so i tried to add this on Data (onCreate method) of the crosstab</div><div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"> </div><div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div>ZoneCounter++;</div><div> </div><div>if(ZoneCounter % 3 == 0) {</div><div>this.getStyle().pageBreakAfter = "Always" ;</div><div>}</div></div><div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"> </div><div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">I was expecting this would "force" the page break after every 3 columns but this didn't work either..</div><div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"> </div><div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">Am I missing something?</div><div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"> </div><div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">Thanks in advance - jay</div><div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"> </div><div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">PS: The weird thing is the same logic works on Row (i.e. horizontal page break)</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Did you set the Page Break Interval to 3?</p>