Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Forcing output to multiple sheets in excel emitter to true
M_Terk
<p>I would like to change the default for the xls and xlsx emitters in actuate viewer and the default emitter used by the web services to set "output to multiple sheets" to the value of true. I found some information about either using AcRenderProfiles.xml or RenderDefault.cfg but none of these are clear. They require knowing the parameter/key that I need to change. All I know is that in the viewer the label for this option is "Output to multiple sheets"??</p><p> </p><p>Has anyone been able to change the configuration so that the excel emitters always output to multiple sheets?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p> </p><p>Michael Terk</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
M_Terk
<p>I have not seen any response? Is this something that is not feasible, or am posting to the wrong forum?</p><p> </p><p>Any ideas?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p> </p><p>Michael Terk</p>
jain
<p>Hi Michael,</p><p> </p><p>We can set output to multiplesheet by using script in beforeRender() event in BIRT report design, Also please let me know what version of BIRT are you using?</p><p> </p><p><strong class='bbc'>if</strong>( reportContext.getOutputFormat() == "xls" || reportContext.getOutputFormat() == "xlsx" )</p><p> </p><p>{</p><p>reportContext.getRenderOption().getOptions().put("excelRenderOption.multipleSheet", <strong class='bbc'>true</strong>);</p><p>}</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Jain</p>