Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab Grand Total doesn't use empty cells
vraaijmakers
<p>Hi, </p><p> </p><p>I'm using a cross tab with the purpose to display % values over a time period.</p><p>My queries only return a value if it exists on a specific date, so some cells could be empty. However, I really need to give these empty value a value of 0 as my grand total average is incorrect. (see attachment)</p><p> </p><p>As a newbee to Birt I would appreciate some guidance to resolve this issue in order to finish this report.</p><p>Who can provide me some hints/tricks/tips? </p><p> </p><p>Thanks!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sandeep_A
<p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);][font="arial, sans-serif;"]<span style="font-size:10.5pt;">In your BIRT report, select the crosstab from the layout editor, then using the "Property Editor - Cross Tab", under the “Properties†section, select the "Empty Rows/Columns" properties tab. Scroll to the bottom of the Empty Rows/Columns window. There is an option called "For empty cells, show:", here you can add any string like “0%†in your case.[/color][/font]</span><br />
<br />
[color=#282828;][font="arial, sans-serif;"]<span style="font-size:10.5pt;">I hope this helps.[/color][/font]</span></p>
vraaijmakers
<p>Thanks, that was it! (Sorry for the late reply)</p>