Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
HTML5 line chart hide second series
rk1981
<p>HI All,</p><p>I'm using Actuate BIRT Designer Professional, I've a line chart which is satisfied all my requirements for SVG output format. But I want the same functinality for HTML5 output format. I'm facing some of the issues with HTML5 like as below: </p><p>1. I'm using script for hiding the second series for SVG which is not working for HTML5, can any one tell me how to hide the second series in HTML5?</p><p>2. In X - axis the date label is not starting and ending with exact starting and ending data points. </p><p>For ex: if the data point is starting from June 30, 1993 means then label is starting from Jan 31, 1994, Jan 1995,etc.</p><p>same as ending as well, if data point is ending with June 30 2012 then it ends jan 31, 2012 instead of June 30, 2012.</p><p>Attached the screen shot and sample report:</p><p>please suggest how to proceed.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>In the afterRender() of the chart doing something like this should work</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">chart.setSeriesVisible("SeriesNameHere",false);</pre>