Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Vertical Text Plugins
GautamK
<p>I wanted to show text(labels) in charts as vertical instead of horizontal as horizontal text occupies more space. I'm looking for Birt 4.2.1 vertical text plugins.</p><p>Tried to update from eclipse update, pointing to following link.</p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/birt/update-site/4.2/'>http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/birt/update-site/4.2/</a>
; But couldn't get rotate text in palette. </p><p>Birt Control Libs <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/birt-controls-lib/downloads/list'>http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/birt-controls-lib/downloads/list</a>
; don't have plugins for 4.2.1 </p><p> </p><p>Was checking this tutorial which does using extension points</p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/article.php?file=Article-BIRT-ExtensionTutorial1/index.html'>http://www.eclipse.org/articles/article.php?file=Article-BIRT-ExtensionTutorial1/index.html</a>
. </p><p>But I'm not getting rotate plugin</p><p> </p><p>Could anyone tell me where to download <strong>Birt 4.2.1</strong> plugins for vertical text</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BRM
<p>I don't think that the rotate text plugin works with chart labels. Only with text boxes in the report. Can you not do what you are after with the labels font editor? Click on Format Chart -> X-axis -> and then on the font editor next to "Labels".</p>
GautamK
<p>Thanks a lot
</p>