<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I am able to run reports using the BIRT Viewer Toolkit, and use Javascript to embed reports in a web page running on the same host running locally on Tomcat.</p><p>(host and webapp: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://bvt.mid.com.au:8050/newBIRTViewerToolkit/)'>http://bvt.mid.com.au:8050/newBIRTViewerToolkit/)</a></p><p> </p><p>However, when I run a second app (simple web app) locally on Tomcat as well and try using the same Javascript code to embed reports into a web page in that app, the callback doesn't work and nothing is displayed in the page. There are no errors recorded in either Tomcat logs of or the BIRT Viewer Toolkit logs.</p><p>(The host for this second app is: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://test.mid.com.au:8050/)'>http://test.mid.com.au:8050/)</a></p><p> </p><p>Here is the Javascript used (as obtained from clicking on 'Link to this page' from the report when displayed when running on the BIRT Viewer Toolkit app above) :</p><p> </p><p><script type='text/javascript' language='JavaScript' src='<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://bvt.mid.com.au:8050/newBIRTViewerToolkit/jsapi'>http://bvt.mid.com.au:8050/newBIRTViewerToolkit/jsapi</a>'></script><script type='text/javascript'>actuate.load('viewer');var reqOps = new actuate.RequestOptions( );reqOps.setCustomParameters({});actuate.initialize( <a>'
http://bvt.mid.com.au:8050/newBIRTViewerToolkit/',reqOps==undefined?null:reqOps,</a> null,null,myInit );function myInit(){viewer1 = new actuate.Viewer( 'container1' );viewer1.setReportDesign('/test1s.rptdesign');var options = new actuate.viewer.UIOptions( );viewer1.setUIOptions( options );viewer1.submit();}</script><div id='container1' style='border-width: 0px; border-style: solid;'></div></p><p> </p><p>Can you please advise on what I need to do to get the Javascript to work in the second app?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I</p>