Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
pie chart from single row with multiple columns containing numbers
DarkSilver
<p>Hi,
I have a data set that returns single row with multiple columns
select sum(a) as suma, sum(b) as sumb, sum(c) as sumc from table
where id=?
suma|sumb|sumc
----+----+----
2 | 1 | 3
I'd like to display these three columns as chart.
E.g. if dataset looks this way:
suma|sumb|sumc
----+----+----
1 | 1 | 2
I want to have
+--+-+
/ |
/____|
| /
| /
+-+-+
What I want to achieve is to rotate datasource
and swap columns with rows:
type|sum
----+---
suma| 1
sumb| 1
sumc| 2
from such datasource
suma|sumb|sumc
----+----+----
1 | 1 | 2
Any idea how to implement it?
Is it possible with BIRT? Can it read values from columns instead of rows?</p><div> </div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Try something like this:</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/1617-transposing-data'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/1617-transposing-data</a></p>
;