Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Extending the Border lines to occupy full area of the page
birt_ag
<p>Hi,</p><p>I'm using BIRT 4.2.0</p><p> </p><p>I've xml structure with multiple note tags and i'm trying to display it using the LIST report item.</p><p>The length of the table should remain the same irrespective of how much data is available in last page.</p><p>Problem is the bottom border is not getting printed in the last page. I tried to do this by inserting the table in the footer area but it didn't work out.</p><p> </p><p>I've attached the report generated, in the last page there is only 2 rows of data, and the footer line is displayed only till that part. Instead i need the left and right borders to be extended like all the other pages.</p><p> </p><p>I'm attaching the xml file and report design files</p><p> </p><p>The data in the xml is in Japanese excuse for that</p><p> </p><p>Any help on this would be of great use.
</p><p>Thank U</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I have no time right now to see what exactly does, but as far as I know there is a "borders" section on the master page properties tab too. Maybe that works...</p>
birt_ag
<p>Hi Hans_Vd,</p><p> </p><p>There is header and footer contents that i've added in masterpage, I dont want those contents to fit inside the border box. </p><p> </p><p>Thats y i didnt make use of that propery.</p>
micajblock
<p>maybe use a background image on the master page for the border.</p>
birt_ag
<p>Hi mblock,</p><p> </p><p>I'm already using one background image with some watermark on it.. I had faced difficulty with it.</p><p>I'm using doc as report type, There are multiple masterpage and i had tried to insert background image for each page, But only 1st masterpage background image was getting rendered everywhere.</p><p> </p><p>So i cant follow that approach here.</p>
birt_ag
<p>Can anybody help me on this ?</p>