Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problm with Page Break for Large Images and titles
jaylbryant
<p>I am designing a report and including images that are retrieved from a network share. I also want to include the image title above the image (this is pulled from the database). I have the title field above the image field. The title field is set to page break before, but avoid after. The image is set to Avoid page breaking before and auto after. For a small subset of images, (ones that take up an entire page), the avoid after the title is being ignored. The image is being resized to fit on the form, but it is not page breaking appropriately.</p><p> </p><p>Does anyone know of any other settings I can look at so the title and image will always appear on the same page regardless of the size of the image? </p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance!
Jason</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet